Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Blogger, Glogger, Pogger!

As I wrap up my talk about "War" and my World War I exam #2, I want to look back at the work I did and why I did it. I chose blogging because it's something new for me. I mean, I've done the Powerpoint MAANY times now, I've done Glogster which I plan to go back to because I enjoyed it, and I've created videos in the past. I've never really completed a blog and I must say...it is quite a lot of fun. I mean, this isn't a traditional paper and I like that because I don't have to stick to the information. I can talk about what I want and trail off. My paper isn't based on the correct grammar or vocab but on my ideas and what I want to talk about. The only thing is I would enjoy a little more freedom on Blogger. I mean, Blogspot does give a lot of freedom like choosing pictures, fonts, layouts, and stuff on our sidebar, but I like Glogster and Powerpoint a lot too because I get to choose the exact background and the EXACT layout and the exact theme or color of my entire presentation. Blogger does give me that choice but not as much. In the future, I would like to work more on getting more ideas on my new blogs...somehow connecting each post to something else that everyone else can relate to...to make it more friendly. I'd also like to add a little more spice and life into the little side bar...right there...to the right if you'd move your eyeballs. Well yep...I think I've had my share of opinions. Til next time history-lovers...haha, that's cheesy!

No comments:

Post a Comment